Marphyl Liquid Organic Fertilizer / Soil Enhancer from Vancouver IslandRegular price
Ships within North America. Local pickup available.
Derived from marine phytoplankton, this concentrated liquid contains an abundance of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. It is high in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium while also containing trace amounts of calcium and magnesium for optimum plant health and growth. Plants rely on potassium to facilitate the circulation of nutrients and on nitrogen as the essential element in photosynthesis, while the roots need phosphorus to thrive. It is recommended for use on household plants, urban/veggies gardens, and greenhouses.
- Use on Plants, Vegetables, Flowers, Trees, Greenhouses, Garden, Indoor Plants, Hydroponics, Shrub etc.
- 100% Natural, Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO & Sustainably made.
- OMRI Listed for Organic use.
- Naturally high in Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium & contains trace amounts of calcium and magnesium.
- Enhances soil fertility .
- Naturally boosts plant health without harming the surrounding environment.
- Replenishes the soil as plants grow and use the nutrients in the soil .
- Safe environment for gardeners and farmers .
- No wait time, safe to walk on grass and fields immediately after application . Pet Safe.
- Marine Phytoplankton are Micro Algae full of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. It gives the growth and health your plants deserve.
- Non – toxic, No preservatives, Pesticide free & Fungicide free.
- Licensed by Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
- Run off safe as it originates in the ocean.
- Recommended use: once every week to once every 2 weeks.
- Ratio 1/20 - One serving of Soil Enhancer for 20 servings of fresh water.