Heirloom - Self-Watering Planter DesignContact Us
Variety of size options available
Contact for Heirloom Planter Design quote
The Heirloom Garden is a classic design, and featured everywhere from humble backyards to Skyscraper rooftops. Solid corners, mitered cap, hidden fasteners, glued and screwed joinery. These gardens are built to last and will be the highlight of any edible landscaping or rooftop garden project.
Rock solid and ergonomic, the Heirloom Garden style is designed at the perfect height with a cap wide enough for sitting. Take a rest and enjoy the sunshine as you harvest the freshest produce right out of your own organic garden.
Very popular in the 2x4 and 4x4 sizes and in sets of 3 - to practice crop rotation.
5 year LifeSpace warranty – no messing around.
- Soil Depth : 12"
- Water Reservoir Capacity : 7 Litres/ sqft
- Above sizes are Inner Growing Dimension
- Add 6" to inner dimension for Exterior Garden Dimensions
- Handcrafted : North Vancouver, BC
- Western Red Cedar
- GardenWell self-watering system
- Waterproof Food-Safe Liner for truly safe and organic foods
- Non-corrosive stainless steel hardware