Our premium Reclaimed Gardens embody our values of connecting with, and respecting the natural environment by repurposing wood to grow food. These cabin inspired gardens bring nature back into any space with a woodsy feel and sharp design. Using tongue and groove lumber, a typical log cabin building technique, means this garden can be made in customizable sizes. Just add organic container mix and veggies and you're set to grow!
When no reclaimed wood is available, style can be constructed out of virgin timber.
- Patented GardenWell self-watering system
- Includes rustic hardware
- Glued and screwed craftsmanship
- Custom finish
- Waterproof Food-Safe Liner for truly safe and organic foods
- Overflow valve
- Standard sizes (inner garden area)
- 24" L X 24" W X 25" H (2'X2')
- 24" L X 48" W X 25" H (2'X4')
- 36" L X 72" W X 25" H (2'X6')
- 48" L X 48" W X 25" H (4'X4')
- 36" L X 96" W X 25" H (3'X8')
This garden is built by custom order, please get in touch with us for a quote!