We are hiring... join the LifeSpace Team!
DIGITAL MARKETING & SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Are you looking for a job with real impact? Do you want to contribute to making the world a better and greener place?
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team of builders and creative minds at LifeSpace Gardens and LifeSpace Projects.
This role will mainly work out of our North Vancouver office, as well as occasionally in the community helping with trade shows, community engagement, and installations. The office aspect of the job requires a tech-savvy individual, experienced in social media, online sales/ advertising, and customer engagement. We hope to offer a rich experience to our hires.
The role will require someone who is:
- Eager to learn and reliable
- Capable and highly motivated with an outgoing personality
- Keen to grow with a local company on the rise
- Able to provide ongoing support to the LifeSpace Team
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Plan, implement and monitor advertising and social media campaigns
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for media accounts
- Respond to social media comments in timely manner
- Work with monthly budget to create online ad campaigns supporting sales goals
MARKETING & SALES
- Create, develop and implement marketing campaigns designed to increase sales and brand awareness, thus supporting revenue growth
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Handle a variety of community and partner relations
- Create and distribute press release material
- Create and manage monthly newsletter mail out via MailChimp
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders about product features and benefits and promote story of our product
- Assist with bringing new ideas for design and content creation to the team using expertise and eye for great design
- Collaborate with other departments (shop, customer service, etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Web: monitor SEO and web traffic metrics - optimize and manage web and blog content for search engines and lead generation
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Managing social media through Hootsuite
- Time management skills - work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Sales, marketing, and online ad experience
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Photography skills a plus
- MailChimp, Hootsuite, and Shopify a plus
- Interest or willingness to learn about garden industry, veggie growing, and gardening a plus
- Driver’s License required
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!