Summer has arrived!
The bright side of 2020?
It's been the year of the garden.
More people than ever have started growing their own food, and now with harvest season upon us, it's time to celebrate! And that means winning prizes.
Are you the inaugural 2020 LifeSpace Garden Champion?
Send us your favorite garden/harvest image from the 2020 growing season. We're looking for images that inspire, make us laugh and smile, or that demonstrate the deep appreciation that growing your own food brings your family and friends. Bonus points for great stories and captions!
THREE WAYS TO ENTER
- Post on Facebook - Tag us @LifeSpaceGardens on the image and in the description, and use #LifeSpaceGardens2020
- Post to Instagram - Tag us @LifeSpaceGardens on the image and in the description, and use #LifeSpaceGardens2020
- Email your images to "firstname.lastname@example.org" - use LifeSpaceGardens2020 as the subject line.
1st Place Draw : A special edition LifeSpace 2020 HighRise CondoFarm garden
2st Place Draw : A LifeSpace Gardens 2020 Hummingbird T-shirt and ball cap
3rd Place Draw : A LifeSpace Gardens 2020 flat brim ball cap
- Limit of 3 photo entries per contestant
- Team LifeSpace will select the TOP 10 photo submissions and on Sept 2nd these TOP 10 will be placed into a draw for first, second, and third place winners.
- Draw to be live streamed on Sept. 3rd with the winners announced!
- Contest runs until Sept. 1, 2020 at 12:59pm.
IMPORTANT: If you submit a photograph to enter the Photo Contest, you grant LifeSpace Gardens a royalty-free, nonexclusive rights to display your photo in digital and print literature. Please see complete Official Contest Rules below for more information about all contest rights, requirements, and rules.
- - -
OFFICIAL PHOTO CONTEST RULES
The Photo Contest is sponsored by LifeSpace Gardens. This Photo Contest is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
The Photo Contest runs until 11:59pm PDT on September 1, 2020.
WHAT TO ENTER
To ensure eligibility for the contest all entries must have a resolution of 6 million pixels or greater (6 megapixels) to be made available upon request. Please only submit web resolution files at the time of entry. Higher resolution files of 6 million pixels or greater (6 megapixels) may be requested.
If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to LifeSpace Gardens upon request.
Your photographs help LifeSpace Gardens to share the benefits associated with growing your own food. Thank you for helping to further our mission through your photography.
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit — including ownership if applicable.
If your photograph is submitted to the contest, you grant LifeSpace Gardens a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in perpetuity, to:
· Use the photograph on the Internet and in Social Media in support of our mission.
· Use the photograph in LifeSpace internal and external communications materials including but not limited to web sites and web publications, fact sheets, fund raising publications, advertising, multimedia, presentation and membership services, annual report and LifeSpace Gardens brochures or other media.
· Provide your photograph to other individuals and organizations for use in news stories, newsletters, reports, slide shows, displays, web pages, videos, membership premiums, and the like.
· Use, in connection with the Photo Contest, your name, city, and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
· Retain a digital copy of your photograph that will be archived in the LifeSpace Gardens photo library.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless LifeSpace Gardens, Facebook, Instagram and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Photo Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Photo Contest; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) late or undelivered mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Photo Contest; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You waive the right to claim any attorneys fees and any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Prizes will be available for local pickup or shipped to customer addresses outside of the Vancouver area and within North America.
Questions and inquiries about contest rules can be emailed to email@example.com.