We are looking for a digital-savvy and detail-oriented marketing pro to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for gardens and sustainability and up for the challenge of collaborating to meet the marketing needs of a growing company!
We are looking for a digital marketer to structure, coordinate and maximize marketing campaigns and engagement funnels across multiple channels: Instagram, Facebook, Google ads, and Email marketing - while also adding Pinterest and Houzz.
In conjunction with this, the ideal candidate will also have experience or expertise in utilizing Shopify with the potential to build out a network of drop shippers.
This position is supported by the Digital Skills for Youth Program - DS4Y. Thus, applicants must be under the age of 30 and Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Communication responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Activate and respond to Social Media / Email engagements across platforms.
- Developing content for a wide range of projects including ads, blogs, flyers, presentations and more
- Writing compelling and grammatically correct long-form copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action.
- Ensure creative concepts and tactics are concise, consistent and on-brand
- Proofreading copy/content to check spelling, grammar, positioning, and accuracy.
Digital designer responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Experience with Shopify - blog and page design.
- Testing and improving the design of the websites
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of digital content by enforcing content standards
- Designing visual imagery for digital content and ensuring it’s on brand
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites to optimize user experience
Technical responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Canva, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Familiarity with Facebook business Management and Ads
- Familiarity with Google Ads and Analytics
- Experience using Monday.com a bonus
- Scheduling posts and emails to coordinate with promotions
- Creating email marketing campaigns, flyers, and mailers
This is a 6 month contract offering 30-40hrs per week starting at $20/hr. The intent is for this contract to lead directly into a full-time position with room to thrive as LifeSpace continues to grow.
Most work can be done remotely, however expect to join us in the shop/office weekly to capture content.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the body of the email let us know why you love growing food, and give us a taste of the type of energy you can bring to the team!