Cabin Style, Raised Garden Bed
The premium reclaimed Cabin Style gardens embody our values of connecting with and respecting the natural environment by re-purposing wood to grow food. These gardens bring nature back into any space with a woodsy feel and sharp design. The original cabin was built using tongue and groove lumber, a typical log cabin building technique. This garden style can easily be made into custom sized gardens. Just add organic container mix and veggies and you're set to grow!
When no reclaimed wood is available, style can be constructed out of virgin timber.
- Soil Depth : 12"
- Water Reservoir Capacity : 7 Litres/ sqft
- Handcrafted : North Vancouver, BC
- Wood salvaged from ski cabin in Alberta, Canada
- Standard sizes (inner garden area)
- 24" L X 24" W X 25" H (2'X2')
- 24" L X 48" W X 25" H (2'X4')
- 36" L X 72" W X 25" H (2'X6')
- 48" L X 48" W X 25" H (4'X4')
- 36" L X 96" W X 25" H (3'X8')
- Western Red Cedar, reclaimed or virgin
- GardenWell self-watering system
- Waterproof Food-Safe Liner for truly safe and organic foods
- Non-corrosive stainless steel hardware
- Natural, plant based OSMO wood finish (optional)
This garden has custom shipping, please get in touch with us below for a quote!