Heirloom - Self-Watering Planter Design
A classic design. Solid corners, mitred cap, hidden fasteners, glued and screwed joinery. These gardens are built to last, and will be the highlight of any edible landscaping or rooftop garden project.
Sturdy and ergonomic, the Heirloom Garden style is designed at the perfect height with a cap wide enough for sitting. Take a rest and enjoy the sunshine as you harvest the freshest produce right out of your own organic garden.
This design can be custom built to almost any shape or size, and can be specified by Landscape Architects or Designers.
For Garden planning, ergonomics and maintenance, ideal sizes are 2'x4' and 4'x4'
This is the perfect garden to introduce your family or clients into the world of growing your own food.
Here's a link to view our Portfolio of projects featuring the Heirloom Style
- Soil Depth : 12"
- Water Reservoir Capacity : 7 Litres/ sqft
- Classic 4' x 4' Heirloom : 55"W x 55"L x 22"H
- Custom sizes available
- Trellis available (extra)
- Handcrafted : North Vancouver, BC
- Western Red Cedar
- GardenWell self-watering system
- Waterproof Food-Safe Liner for truly safe and organic foods
- Non-corrosive stainless steel hardware
- Natural, plant based OSMO wood finish (optional)
This garden has custom shipping, please get in touch with us below for a quote!