A classic design. Solid corners, mitred cap, hidden fasteners, glued and screwed joinery. These gardens are built to last, and will be the highlight of any edible landscaping or rooftop garden project.
Sturdy and ergonomic, Heirloom Gardens are designed at the perfect height with a cap wide enough for sitting. Take a rest and enjoy the sunshine as you harvest the freshest produce right out of your own organic garden.
Available in various standard sizes, all of which feature our patented GardenWell self-watering system. So expect bigger yields and far less watering and maintenance than your traditional raised bed.
This is the perfect garden to introduce your family into the world of growing your own food.
- More soil depth allows for an even greater range of vegetables to grow
- Custom-milled, western Cedar
- Patented GardenWell self-watering system
- Stainless Steel hardware and unique corner design will last through the rainiest of seasons
- Food-safe waterproof liner for truly safe and organic foods
- Natural, plant based OSMO wood finish
- Measurements: 54"W x 54"L x 21.5"H
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Planted Weight: ~ 850 lbs
- Growing Space: 16 square feet (320 litres of soil)
- Reservoir size: 121 litres
This garden is built by custom order, please get in touch with us for a quote!