Heirloom Style, Raised Garden Bed
A classic design. Solid corners, mitred cap, hidden fasteners, glued and screwed joinery. These gardens are built to last, and will be the highlight of any edible landscaping or rooftop garden project.
Sturdy and ergonomic, the Heirloom Garden style is designed at the perfect height with a cap wide enough for sitting. Take a rest and enjoy the sunshine as you harvest the freshest produce right out of your own organic garden.
Available in various standard sizes, all of which feature the patented GardenWell self-watering system. Expect bigger yields and far less watering and maintenance than your traditional raised bed.
This is the perfect garden to introduce your family into the world of growing your own food.
- Soil Depth : 12"
- Water Reservoir Capacity : 7 Litres/ sqft
- Classic 4' x 4' Heirloom : 55"W x 55"L x 22"H
- Custom sizes available
- Trellis available (extra)
- Handcrafted : North Vancouver, BC
- Western Red Cedar
- GardenWell self-watering system
- Waterproof Food-Safe Liner for truly safe and organic foods
- Non-corrosive stainless steel hardware
- Natural, plant based OSMO wood finish (optional)
This garden has custom shipping, please get in touch with us below for a quote!