How Does it Work?
In nature, the greenest most bountiful areas have one thing in common - a continuous source of groundwater. Instead of relying on the irregularity of rain, moisture is wicked up from water tables below the ground, which consistently provides plants with the optimal hydration level that allows them to thrive.
Advantages & Benefits
How to Install - Read all steps first!
1. Prepare Location - Garden location should be level and free from obstruction.
2. Build Garden Box/Raised Bed - for easy of use, build your garden to full foot interior dimensions, free from interior obstructions like corner bracing/framing. Put your structure on the outside!
3. Install Foodsafe Liner - If you've followed steps 1 and 2, installing your liner should be simple! Your liner will be cut and folded to accommodate your selected interior garden footprint and wall height/soil depth. Simply unfold like origami and staple into place. Top trim may be required.
4. Install Overflow - Predrilling the overflow hole before you install the liner is a good idea. It should be drilled 3" up from the bottom of the inside of your garden - right at level with the top of the SIP inserts.
5. Click SIPs and Install into garden - fun stuff!
8. Water & Plant