LifeSpace Gardens Guarantee
Your LifeSpace Garden is crafted out of Western Red Cedar, harvested from the forests of British Columbia. The natural characteristics and high oil content of this beautiful wood makes it ideal to use outside and withstand the seasonal elements. Cedar, like all natural materials, will season uniquely and accrue it own natural patina and character over time. Small cracks, silvering, knot holes and weathering are all part of this natural process. However, with proper care, your garden can last a lifetime.
The LifeSpace Guarantee takes this natural process to mind. The wood will age, but the craftmanship will remain. We guarantee the structural integrity of your LifeSpace Garden & we guarantee the functioning of your GardenWell sub-irrigation system.
10 year Warranty:
5 year Warranty:
3 year Warranty:
ProjectGarden Box DIY Kit
Process and Exclusions
We reserve the right to replace or repair as required. Issues we can help with, but not included in the warranty: improper installation or assembly when not performed by a LifeSpace certified installer, puncturing of ultraliner, aesthetic imperfections, cracking or checking of the wood as it seasons, wood finish/stain, castors or wheels, damage during moving or installation and wood rot from lack of basic maintenance.
Please forward any questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Within 7 days you can return your LowRider, HighRise, SaladBar, Canopy, or Project Garden Box – no questions asked for a full purchase credit. Gardens must be in new condition, and original packaging. Returns can be sent to #8 - 262 E Esplanade, North Vancouver BC, Canada. V7L 1A3. The cost of shipping is not covered in our return policy.
Our Sip.tech Kits and custom built garden models, such as: Heirloom, Artifex, Perennial, Harvest Table, and any CondoFarm with engraving or custom finishing are built and assembled to order and not eligible for return.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
LifeSpace Gardens 2022
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully, as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations. The following covers delivery, shipping, and return.
1. Terms for Delivery/Shipping
- All products are built to order, meaning once an order is placed, the product will take a minimum of 3 days for custom construction. After construction, the product will be delivered/shipped via the method and lead time the customer has selected during the checkout phase of their order.
- Once an order is placed, the customer will be contacted in writing regarding applicable terms for delivery and expected date of completion/delivery.
- The term for delivery begins as soon as the Contract is concluded and the essential technical points have been settled.
- The term for delivery shall be reasonably extended if obstacles arise which Lifespace Gardens cannot avert despite the use of proper care, e.g., in cases of force majeure, in case of late or incorrect supply of the necessary raw materials, semi-finished or finished products, important work pieces becoming defective, accidents, strikes, operational disturbances, or official measures. The term for delivery shall also be extended if the data needed by Lifespace Gardens for fulfilling the Contract do not reach it in time or if the Buyer subsequently modifies them. Lifespace Gardens shall also have the right to withhold the service if the Buyer delays the fulfillment of its contractual obligations, e.g., in the case of agreed payment in advance.
- In the absence of any other express agreement, the Buyer has no rights and claims vis-à-vis Lifespace Gardens owing to delayed deliveries or services except in the case of unlawful intention or gross negligence on the part of Lifespace Gardens.
- Benefit and risk are transferred to the Buyer upon departure of the deliveries ex factory at the latest.
- Transportation takes place in principle at the risk of the Buyer. However, Lifespace Gardens takes out transportation insurance at the Buyer's expense. Particular wishes with regard to transportation and insurance are to be communicated to Lifespace Gardens in due time. Complaints and any possible damages in connection with the shipment or transportation are to be sent by the Buyer to the last carrier and to Lifespace Gardens immediately upon receipt of the deliveries or the shipping documents, but within five days at the latest.
- If the carrier leaves the package in their facility causing any delay in the delivery, Lifespace Gardens will not responsible; therefore, shipping charges will not be refunded.
- The Buyer must examine the deliveries from receipt thereof and inform Lifespace Gardens in writing without delay of any deficiencies. If it fails to do so, the deliveries and services are considered to be approved.
- Lifespace Gardens must correct the reported deficiencies as quickly as possible, and the Buyer must give it an opportunity to do so.
- All maintenance and upkeep of gardens and other products becomes the responsibility of the client once the deliveries and services are complete.
- LifeSpace Gardens is committed to providing the best possible garden product and service for our customers however LifeSpace Gardens cannot accept any responsibility for horticultural defects or the survival and health of plants, shrubs, and trees once deliveries, services, and the contact has been completed.
- Ordered and correctly delivered goods are taken back only after express previous agreement.
- Returns are not accepted on custom units.
- The expense of returns is always borne by the Buyer.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
262 Esplanade Ave North Vancouver British Columbia CA V7L 1A3
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
8-262 Esplanade Ave North Vancouver British Columbia CA V7L 1A3